SoleBux Forum

upgrade

Started by simonmyboy 2019-02-22 at 12:14
5 replies to this topic
simonmyboy
Standard
Posts: 7
Will I lose my current referral if I upgrade to high level? please answer.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 43
Dear member ,

No . you will not lose your referrals due to Extending your membership to high one .

Best Regards
SoleBux Admin .
simonmyboy
Standard
Posts: 7
hello dear admin
wow! This is awesome
Thank you so much for your quick answer.
Long live the Solebux.
BEST PTC SITE
simonmyboy
Standard
Posts: 7
Quote: admin
Dear member ,

No . you will not lose your referrals due to Extending your membership to high one .

Best Regards
SoleBux Admin .


hello dear admin
wow! This is awesome
Thank you so much for your quick answer.
Long live the Solebux.
BEST PTC SITE
88552848
Standard
Posts: 29
Quote: simonmyboy
Will I lose my current referral if I upgrade to high level? please answer.
drakola65
Standard
Posts: 10
Quote: simonmyboy
Will I lose my current referral if I upgrade to high level? please answer.

Total Members: 1220324

Adv.Vis: 2063564926

Total Payments: $1,889,712.97

Copyright© 2016-2019 SoleBux ,SM Team. All Rights Reserved.